Monday, June 28, 2010

The day after...Eck!

Well, I think Brobee is giving us payback for eating him limb by limb. All of the girls since Sunday morning have been suffering with stomach problems (Miriam has a huge rash on her bum & upper thighs). Georgia who had more cake than all of us has had it the worse. She actually got sick with vomiting, tummy issues & a fever. We are blaming Brobee because everything is GREEN! I knew that Yo Gabba Gabba was no good and now I know for sure! I was up until 2am this morning with poor Georgia who came to me exclaiming "Mommy, I think I need a Doctor!". She is feeling better now, still having tummy issues but the fever is gone and she has managed to hold down the pancakes , sausage and bacon she had for breakfast. I am guessing they are allergic to the dye in the cake. It occurred to me that Miriam's rainbow pink cake made them all sick as well. So from now on, NO MORE PRETTY CAKES. I think I am going to have to stick to plain white or chocolate frosting's and use cake toys and other things to decorate them.

This birthday is definitely one for the record books! Sorry Brobee but you are going in the trash!


EDIT: On second thought I went ahead and trimmed off all the frosting then used the little bit of cream I had left over to re-frost. No sense in wasting a perfectly good cake. Although when Georgia saw me cutting Brobee's head she screamed "no, my Brobee, where Brobee go?" I returned with "don't worry baby, Brobee is still here in spirit". Not sure why that helped but she said "OK, re-frost Brobee".

RIP BROBEE 6/25/10 - 6/28/10



And all that was left, was his head.

Share

1 comment:

  1. That is a great story- I hope that everyone gets feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin