Posted by J.L. BOSTICK at 10:30 PM
Monday, September 20, 2010
It's that time again, time to share in the delicious pleasure that is chocolate, chocolate, chocolate! This chocolate Tuesday I made for you my very own recipe "Truffle Fudge". It is rich, smooth and oh so easy to make!
1 15 oz can - sweetened condensed milk. (or 1 cup of homemade)
2 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbs Cocoa powder
1/2 tbs butter
dash of cinnamon
1. Lightly Butter a small square pan and set aside.
2. Place all ingredients (except topping) in a double broiler on medium heat. Stirring non stop until smooth and thick.
3. Pour out of broiler into buttered pan.
4. Place chocolate in fridge to chill.
5. Mix an equal amount of powdered sugar and cocoa together in a small bowl (just a few TBS of each).
6. Once firm remove from fridge and lightly dust the top with sugar & cocoa.
7. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Hint: Line the pan in plastic wrap then butter the wrap. You can then pull the wrap and chocolate out of the pan with ease once it is set!
IDEA: For some crunch add crushed nuts to the top of the truffle fudge. Adding the nuts to the top instead of into the chocolate once in the pan will keep the nice creamy truffle like texture.
Want to join our Chocolate Tuesday Blog Hop?
It is oh so simple and just takes a few easy steps!
1. Friend our blog (I will friend you back if you leave a comment).
2. Grab our chocolate Tuesday button for your chocolate Tuesday post which links back to us.
3. Either share the official Chocolate Tuesday recipe above, your favorite Chocolate recipe or your favorite chocolate related memory. It is up to you!
4. Post the link to your CHOCOLATE TUESDAY recipe in the linky!