Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pregnancy update!

I just thought everyone needed an update on our the newest member of the Bramlett household , whatever it may be. I have been able to feel the baby flutter around in my tummy for the past 2 weeks, it has been wonderful, although tough because it makes me want to see him/her more. My morning sickness has lightened up as has my blood pressure, which means I can get more done. There for a while the house was in total disarray and my poor girls were so neglected. Some days I was so sick I literally could not move. But all is better now. I am also growing very well, actually I look like I could be 6 months pregnant I am so big. Believe me, I FEEL 6 months pregnant.

See...



That's our boy/girl in there. In about 2-4 weeks we will get to find out what the sex of the baby is. This of course all depends on when my DR. feels is best. I have a feeling we could know NOW, but hey, who am I , just a mom! ;-)

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin