Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wonderful day!

Besides the fact that none of us feel good at all we had a most wonderful thing happen. I was sitting at the computer with the girls all around me, Sophia was sitting in my lap when I heard "mmmm..MAMA". I dismissed it at first thinking it was one of the girls just shouting out mama as the word mama flows in our home often. Until it clicked that I had never heard that particular voice say Mama before. I looked down at my little Sophia who was looking up at me with the cutest smile and realized my mini monkey said mama for the very first time. I was so happy, I picked her up, gave her a hug and she just started bouncing with excitement. Sure she said "Dada" first but Mama just makes my heart sing!

What a great day! :-)

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin