Saturday, April 18, 2009

Heard back!

I heard back from the company last night. Miriam has been assigned a caseworker. She is going to need 9 stem cell treatments for a total cost of almost 40 grand! I could have fainted when I saw the cost but I am sure it would cost much more if in this country. We would need to travel to a town called Qingdao, wherever that is and stay for a little over a month! Which means NO INCOME for over a month. I am not sure how we are going to do this but the moment I heard back from them I started setting up Miriam's website. I have not slept AT ALL today.



I am going to have to figure out what all we are going to do to raise money for this. Of course I have a million ideas going through my head. Time to get to work! I have emails to send out!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin