Sunday, July 20, 2008

My perfection issues!

Let me tell you, starting this family blog has not been an easy task. Not only does it mean I have to find the time to write each post but due to the fact I am a perfectionist I could not figure out how I wanted the blog to look. It still is not as I wish, I need to edit the collage to match the page and add a few things here and there. I haven't been wanting to share until everything was just right BUT I am tired of it just sitting here as if our lives are not changing. 





Share

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I didn't know you did Grocery Game - did you just start doing that or have you done it for a while? How are you feeling (pg. wise) by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have been doing the grocery game for a while now. I post on a mommy board and one of the ladies there turned me onto it and thats where I found out about how nice CVS bucks are.

    The best deal I got was at CVS was back when we had a wedding to go and I had no make-up (other than basics) CVS was having a huge make-up sale, selling stuff 75% off because of fall packaging changes. Well I went online, checked for coupons, printed out my CVS bucks from the CVS website and ended up spending 89 cents on 98 bucks worth of make-up..lol. Tom was so mad at me when I got home and he saw it that I had to show him the receipt.


    Anyway , I am feeling "ok". I am really sick with hypertension, regular dizzy spells, sick to my stomach etc... It sucks. I see my DR. Wed. and hopefully she will be giving me blood pressure medication to help.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin