Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Site of the day!

Everyday I am going to try to bring you a website which offer tools for Homeschoolers. There are thousands of sites out there with more coming online each day. If you have a website that has great FREE school tools you would like to serve up for our daily website focus be sure to leave a comment.


Now I know so many of you know and love the following website but as a new homeschooling mom I found it such a valuable resource to our needs especially since we do not purchase a curriculum.


Homeschool Express has an extensive collection of homeschool freebies including 16,000+ worksheets, funtime games, make worksheets, online math, activity fun worksheets and United States Units. This website is a must have for any homeschooling family. They also have thousands of for purchase E-Workbooks @ excellent and affordable prices.

post signature

Share

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words on my blog. Your babies are adorable. Darling! I think your homeschooling approach is awesome. I don't think I would be disciplined enough to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenna!!
    Thanks for leaving me a message on my blog!! I tried to email you today and it came back as undeliverable.Do you have a new email address? Will you email me at mariaeldredge@gmail.com?I want to get caught up with what you are up to. Life has been really hard the last few months and I haven't been able to keep up with anybody! I hope to hear from you!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin