Monday, September 15, 2008

20 week Ultrasound

I know there are several people who want this update so here goes. I went in today for my second tri. Ultrasound,we had hoped to find out the sex of the baby but were unable to do so due to some complications. The baby was turned in a very odd direction and all they could get were shots of his/her little tush. Nothing at all indicating boy or girl so we will have to wait another month. However we might not be ableto find out the neither. The baby is really cramped dueto the fact I was also diagnosed with Placenta Previa. The baby is ok right now but it has the potential to cause some serious issues further down the line. Wish us luck that he/she continues togrow well and that we have no complications. As of now I have been put on pelvic rest throughout my entire pregnancy. I need to take it seriously easy for the next several months.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin